Advice on the supply of clay preparation and shaping lines for turnkey projects.
Lines for producing roof tiles, hollow bricks, ceiling blocks, facing bricks and perforated blocks.
Integrating the entire process engineering into a single project is very important to achieve highest final product quality. For this reason, we position ourselves as counsellors in clay preparation machinery selection according to product types, qualities of clays and other regional specifity.
This way, EQUIPCERAMIC always brings added value to respond to its customer’s needs:
Equipceramic, not being a clay preparation and shaping machinery manufacturer remains independant in machines selection, giving preference to technological rather than commercial considerations. Having worked for many years with most well-established machinery manufacturers, we can select from each manufacturer their best machine.
- Equipceramic standardizes all commercial components for easier maintenance and parts inventory while selecting highest quality for our customers.
- Equipceramic standardizes wiring diagrams and softwares designs according to EQC programming Standard for easier maintenance.
- Equipceramic proposes a management system and a unique SCADA integrating the whole plant process.
- Equipceramic offers a remote on-line service to diagnose and monitor the entire plant.
- Equipceramic positions itself as the sole coordinator bearing ultimate responsibility for complete project execution. Suppliers propose their equipment, we select them, decide on their integration in the process and provide all complementary services such as; team of highly skilled brick making machinery engineers, logistics, after sales follow up, financing service, guarantees, etc.
References of lines supplied over the last years:
- La Mediterranée (Morocco)
- Arbal (Algeria)
- Progec Mac (Algeria)
- Tuilerie el Mountaza (Algeria)
- Meshas (Algeria)
- Orobrique (Morocco)
- Sinokrot (Iraq)